GET PREPARED!The Scholarship application for GIA gemology and jewelry design programs and courses will open soon.
Scholarships awarded during this period can be used for on-campus programs, online classes or lab classes starting in 2023. Qualified applicants will complete only one online application.
- Create an applicant profile or find an existing account
- Obtain Reference Letter(s) – one letter is required. The letters can be from a professional contact but not from a family member, relative, or a current GIA Employee.
- Gather optional supporting document - a second reference letter, a personal statement, or a portfolio of related work, awards/honors earned or news/trade articles are examples of additional supporting information. One additional document is allowed.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICATION
- Your country of citizenship or residency
- Which programs or courses are you interested in studying in 2023?
- How do you want to study? For example: Full-time on campus or via online, eLearning correspondence classes and lab classes
REGISTER BELOW TO RECEIVE AN ALERT ONCE THE APPLICATION OPENS: