Jewelry Design Certificate
Get ready to turn your inspirations into designs with the Jewelry Design course. You’ll learn drafting, shading, design theory, how to illustrate shape and form using several mediums, and more. And you’ll leave with a portfolio of dazzling pieces that will impress employers.
What You'll Learn
- Develop sources of inspiration
- Understand jewelry design theory and artistry
- Illustrate shape, form, and texture of metal
- Render faceted gems, pearls, colored metals, etc.
- Learn traditional drafting techniques
Possible Career Paths
Here are some of the topics covered in the Jewelry Design certificate program.
Learn how to illustrate shape and the texture of metal.
Available in Carlsbad, New York, and GIA campuses worldwide.
Immerse yourself in the world of gems and jewelry and earn your Jewelry Design certificate by studying at a GIA campus. This transformative program opens up a world of opportunity.