Applied Jewelry Professional™ Program
Imagine greeting customers with assurance. Answering questions with poise. Providing knowledge and excellent service. That’s what the AJP® program can do for you. And since it’s all online, you can study at your own pace.
What You'll Learn
- Describe how the 4Cs (color, clarity, cut, and carat weight) affect a diamond’s value
- Recognize the relationship between size and weight of diamonds
- Explain the differences between treated, laboratory-grown, and imitation stones to sell with full disclosure
- Understand the steps of the jewelry sales process
- Translate jewelry design, style, and manufacturing features into benefits
- Convey the romance, lore, and characteristics of the most popular colored gemstones
Possible Career Paths
- Jewelry Assistant Manager
- Jewelry Sales Professional
- Television Shopping Host
Here are some of the topics covered in the AJP® program.
Understand the steps of the jewelry sales process
How You’ll Learn
Take three online courses, and you’ll earn the AJP® diploma.