Analysis & Grading Colored Diamond Reports & ServicesSubmit a Gemstone
Colored Diamond Grading Report
Full quality assessment, color grade and clarity plot. Identifies natural vs. treated color. For loose colored diamonds 0.15 carats or more.
Colored Diamond Identification and Origin Report
Describes the colored diamond’s color grade and identifies natural vs. treated color. For loose or mounted colored diamonds of any size.View Sample Report
Colored Diamond Grading Report0.15+ carats, unmounted diamonds only View Sample Report
Colored Diamond Identification and Origin ReportAny carat weight, loose or mounted View Sample Report
|Approximate Cost||$ 147 *||$ 98 *|
|GIA 4Cs Assessment|
|Color Grade & Origin|
|Plotted Clarity Diagram|
|Polish & Symmetry|
Tested for Natural Vs.
Synthetic and Treatments
|Full Color Image||Optional||Optional|
Colored Diamond Services
GIA Add-On Services give you further information or security for your colored diamond.
GIA Follow-Up Services verify, re-evaluate or update results from your original GIA Report.
GIA Specialty Services offer further analysis and information on your noteworthy colored diamonds.
GIA Batch Services utilize GIA-developed technology to analyze and sort colored diamonds based on varying test types.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a GIA report in an old format. How can I get the 2014 version?
- Which analysis and grading services are offered at each laboratory location?
- How do I pay for analysis and grading services?
- Why does a diamond have to be loose for the Diamond Grading Report and Colored Diamond Grading Report?
- How does the colored diamond grading system differ from the D-to-Z diamond grading system?
- How does GIA grade colored diamonds?
Report Check Plus
Easily download grading results and PDFs of multiple reports at once.Learn More
Lab Return DatesView
Analysis & Grading FeesView Fee Schedule
Facetware Cut Estimator
Contact Lab Services
Questions? Call +1 800 421 7250 ext 7590 orContact Us
+1 760 603 4500 ext 7590
GIA LocationsWorldwide Locations