Pearl Identification Report
Details quantity, weight, size, shape, colour, origin, mollusk, environment and detectable treatments. For loose, mounted or strung pearls.View sample report
Pearl Classification Report
Includes all Identification Report information, plus lustre, surface and matching, if applicable. For loose, mounted or strung nacreous pearls.View Sample Report
Cultured Pearl Classification Report
Includes a detailed classification of cultured pearl(s) based on the GIA 7 Pearl Value Factors™ (size, shape, colour, lustre, surface, nacre and matching). For loose, mounted or strung pearls.View Sample Report
GIA Add-On Services give you further information on your pearl.
GIA Follow-Up Services verify, re-evaluate or update results from your original GIA Report.
GIA Specialty Services offer further analysis and information on your noteworthy pearls.
GIA Batch Services utilise GIA-developed technology to analyse and sort pearls based on varying test types.
Frequently asked questions
- Which analysis and grading services are offered at each laboratory location?
- How do I pay for analysis and grading services?
- What does “Predominantly” mean on a pearl report?
- Can I put multiple pearls or items on one pearl report?
- What pearl grading system does GIA use?
- What is the difference between natural and cultured pearls?
- How does the GIA Pearl Classification Report address nacre thickness?