Comprehensive CAD/CAM For Jewelry Certificate
Comprehensive CAD/CAM for Jewelry teaches you how to use software programs to turn your flights of fancy into photo-realistic renderings. In just seven weeks of hands-on classroom instruction, you’ll develop a suite of skills that will impress potential employers and clients.APPLY NOW
What You'll Learn
- Design jewelry using a GIA computer workstation
- Develop skills to create designs and share them with customers
- Prepare casting-ready prototype models using a variety of rapid-prototype equipment
- Use jewelry design and engineering concepts for successful one-of-a-kind and production jewelry manufacturing
- Identify elements of CAD design layout that influence manufacturing
Possible Career Paths
- CAD/CAM Technician
Here are some of the topics covered in the Comprehensive CAD/CAM for Jewelry certificate program.
Design jewelry using state-of-the-art CAD software.
Learn to operate prototyping equipment. Know what affects CAD designs.
How You’ll Earn the Comprehensive CAD/CAM for Jewelry Certificate
Available at the Carlsbad and New York campuses.
Immerse yourself in the world of gems and jewelry and earn your Comprehensive CAD/CAM for Jewelry certificate by studying on a GIA campus. This transformative program opens up a world of opportunity.
The Comprehensive CAD/CAM for Jewelry certificate is only offered on campus.