International Jewellery Tokyo
Jan. 24 - 27, 2018
Tokyo Big Sight
Visit GIA at International Jewellery Tokyo (IJT) and you will:
- Learn more about GIA laboratory services such as the Melee Analysis Service and M2MTM.
- Find out about 2018 plans for providing Education courses in Japan.
- Learn about the GIA Retailer Support Program and its many free point-of-sale and online tools and apps that retailers can use to educate customers and encourage sales.
- Discover the convenience of submitting colored stones at the GIA Show Service Laboratory while attending the show.
GIA Show Service Laboratory
GIA will offer quick, convenient access to gem identification and country-of-origin report services during IJT.
Submit colored stones at the GIA booth:
Jan 24–26 (Wednesday through Friday ): 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Jan 27 (Saturday): 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (returns only)
Laboratory report services offered at IJT include:
- GIA Colored Stone Identification Reports for any polished, loose or mounted gem material
- GIA Colored Stone Identification and Origin Reports for polished loose or mounted ruby, sapphire, emerald, Paraíba tourmaline and red spinel.
The GIA Show Service Laboratory will not accept diamonds and pearls at IJT.
Temporary reports will be issued at the show. Final reports will be returned after the show.
If you are new to the GIA Show Service Laboratory, learn about how to submit stones during the show by visiting here.