Colored Diamond Grading Report
Full quality assessment, colour grade and clarity plot. Identifies natural vs. treated colour. For loose, natural, coloured diamonds 0.15 carats or more.
Coloured Diamond Origin Report
Full 4Cs assessment with a plotted clarity diagram, geographical origin and GIA report number laser inscription. For loose, natural, coloured diamonds only, weighing 0.15 carats or more that were submitted for rough analysis.
Colored Diamond Identification and Origin Report
Describes the colour origin (natural vs. treated) for loose or mounted, natural, coloured diamonds of any size. Colour grade included for loose coloured diamonds.View Sample Report
Natural Coloured Diamond Services
GIA Add-On Services give you further information or security for your natural coloured diamond.
GIA Follow-Up Services verify, re-evaluate or update results from your original GIA Report.
GIA Specialist Services offer further analysis and information on your noteworthy natural coloured diamonds.
GIA Batch Services utilise GIA-developed technology to analyse and sort natural coloured diamonds based on varying test types.
Frequently asked questions
- Which analysis and grading services are offered at each laboratory location?
- How do I pay for analysis and grading services?
- Why does a diamond have to be loose for the Diamond Grading Report and Coloured Diamond Grading Report?
- How does the coloured diamond grading system differ from the D-to-Z diamond grading system?
- How does GIA grade coloured diamonds?