Colored Stone Identification Report
Identifies and describes a material and lists detectable treatments. For any polished, loose or mounted material.View Sample Report
Coloured Stone Identification & Origin Report
An Identification Report, with geographic origin added. For polished, loose or mounted natural ruby, sapphire, emerald, Paraíba tourmaline, red spinel and alexandrite only.View Sample Report
Coloured Stone Services
GIA Add-On Services give you further information or security for your coloured stone.
GIA Follow-Up Services verify, re-evaluate or update results from your original GIA Report.
GIA Specialty Services offer further analysis and information on your noteworthy coloured stones.
GIA Batch Services utilise GIA-developed technology to analyse and sort coloured stones based on varying test types.
Frequently asked questions
- Which analysis and grading services are offered at each laboratory location?
- How do I pay for analysis and grading services?
- On a Laboratory report for a treated emerald, what do F1, F2 and F3 mean?
- What does heat treated mean?
- Why doesn't GIA issue grading reports for coloured stones?
- How does GIA test coloured stones?