Applied Jewelry Professional Program
Imagine greeting customers with assurance. Answering questions with poise. Providing knowledge and excellent service. That’s what the AJP program can do for you. And since it’s all online, you can study at your own pace.
What You'll Learn
- Describe how the 4Cs (clarity, color, cut, and carat weight) affect a diamond’s value
- Examine the relationship between size and weight of diamonds
- Explore the differences between treated, synthetic, and imitation stones to sell with full disclosure
- Understand the steps of the jewelry sales process
- Translate jewelry design, style, and manufacturing features into benefits
- Convey the romance, lore, and characteristics of the most popular colored gemstones
Possible Career Paths
- Estate Jewelry Dealer
- Jewelry Assistant Manager
- Jewelry Sales Professional
- Jewelry Training Officer
- Television Personality
Here are some of the topics covered in the AJP program.
Understand sales and the essentials of the sales process
How You’ll Learn
Take three online courses, and you’ll earn the AJP diploma.