FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE & SCHOLARSHIPS
GIA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
GIA scholarship application cycle is from April 15 to May 15, 2023. To apply, click the button below to learn more.
GIA-administered scholarships are available for GIA campuses worldwide.
• Applicants will be considered for all available scholarships.
• Applicants are eligible to be awarded one scholarship each calendar year.
• All applications must be submitted online through the GIA website.
• Applications are accepted ONLY during the application period.
The number of scholarships awarded, as well as the amount of each award, will vary by campus location, the number of qualified applicants received and GIA’s ability to effectively deliver the course or program due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Several of GIA's scholarships may be awarded based on student financial need. Students in the U.S. seeking need-based scholarships for GIA on-campus programs are encouraged to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application. Those students opting not to complete the FAFSA application will not be considered for need-based scholarships.
For additional details on eligibility, how to apply and required documents, click here.
ONLINE EDUCATION PAYMENT PLANS
Tuition payment plans are available for the online courses listed below with the first installment and a non-refundable $35 plan administration fee due at the time of registration. Tuition and fees must be paid in full prior to taking a final exam.
- GEM 220 - Diamonds & Diamond Grading
- GEM 230 - Colored Stones
- GEM 240 - Gem Identification