Frequently Asked Questions

I am a veteran of the United States Armed Services. Can I use my GI Bill benefits to attend GIA?

The GI Bill only can be used for full-time on-campus education. GIA Distance Education courses are not eligible for the GI Bill. To receive assistance in applying for GI Bill benefits for your on-campus education, please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs.

contact us