Frequently Asked Questions
I am eligible for vocational rehabilitation funds. Can I use this money to help pay for my educational program at GIA?

It depends on the rehabilitation agency's guidelines and restrictions. Once you have determined your eligibility with your agency, have the counselor contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance at (800) 421 7250, ext 4175 to determine your eligibility for GIA.

You Might Also Like

Find a Retailer
learn more
Shop the Campus Store
Learn More
Quality Assurance Benchmarks
Learn More
Gems & Gemology
G&G Winter 2017 Edition
Learn more