Frequently Asked Questions
Can I change my status from a nonimmigrant visa to the M-1 visa?

If you are already in the U.S. on a non-immigrant visa, you may be able to change your status to an M-1 visa. There are certain restrictions. Please contact the International Student Advisor for further guidance.

You Might Also Like

Find a Retailer
learn more
Shop the Campus Store
Learn More
Quality Assurance Benchmarks
Learn More
Gems & Gemology
G&G Fall 2017 Edition
Learn more