Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for my M-1 Non-immigrant visa to study at GIA?

After you have been issued the I-20MN from GIA, you will need to contact the U.S. Consulate in your home country to apply for the M-1 visa. Your dependents will need an M-2 visa. Please contact the International Student Advisor for additional information.