Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my current GIA report format into another GIA report format?

To convert your current GIA report to a different report type, submit the gemstone along with its original GIA report and note that you would like Report Conversion service on your Service Order Request, specifying the new report type you would like. The gemstone will go through the grading process and a new report will be issued.