Analysis & Grading Diamond Reports & ServicesSubmit a Gemstone
Diamond Grading Report
Full 4Cs assessment with a plotted clarity diagram. For loose, D-to-Z color diamonds only, weighing 0.15 carats or more.
Full 4Cs assessment. GIA report number laser inscription included. For loose, D-to-Z color diamonds only, weighing
0.15 -1.99 carats.
Online report only. Full 4Cs assessment and face-up diamond image. For loose D-to-Z color diamonds only, weighing 0.15 -2.99 carats.View Sample Report
Diamond Grading Report0.15+ carats D-to-Z color, unmounted only View Sample Report
Diamond Dossier®0.15 to 1.99 carats D-to-Z, unmounted only View Sample Report
Diamond eReport0.15-2.99 carats D-to-Z color, unmounted only View Sample Report
Diamond Focus™ Report0.15-0.39 carats D-to-Z color, unmounted only View Sample Report
|Approximate Cost||$ 78 *||$ 53 *||$ 48 *||$ 20 **|
|GIA 4Cs Assessment|
|Plotted Clarity Diagram|
|GIA Cut Grade||***||***||***||***|
**NOTE: price shown for 0.20 carat diamond
***For Standard Round Brilliant cut only
Microscopically inscribes a diamond’s girdle with its unique GIA report number, or with a personal message, or symbols for easy identification.
Diamond Type Analysis
Determination of diamond type – Ia, Ib, IIa or IIb. Results delivered verbally, or by letter upon request.
Diamond and key grading information sealed in compact, tamper-resistant package for easy transport and display.
Quality Assurance Services
Variety of testing-only services to determine diamond authenticity, natural vs. synthetic, natural vs. treated, or identify specific treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a GIA report in an old format. How can I get the 2014 version?
- How can I verify multiple reports or download multiple report PDFs at once?
- Why have you changed your Report Check log in?
- What is Report Check Plus?
- What is ultraviolet fluorescence?
- Which analysis and grading services are offered at each laboratory location?
- How do I pay for analysis and grading services?
- Do you grade filled diamonds?
- Is there a cut grading system for fancy shaped diamonds?
- Why does a diamond have to be loose for the Diamond Grading Report and Colored Diamond Grading Report?
- How does GIA grade D-to-Z diamonds?
Report Check Plus
Easily download grading results and PDFs of multiple reports at once.Learn More
Lab Return DatesView
Analysis & Grading FeesView Fee Schedule
FACETWARE CUT ESTIMATORLaunch Tool
Contact Lab Services
Questions? Call +1 800 421 7250 ext 7590 orContact Us
+1 760 603 4500 ext 7590
GIA LocationsWorldwide Locations