GIA® is here to help during your busiest time of the year.
With the purchase of one of our primary or update diamond grading services, we will provide next-day service at no additional cost.
- Diamond Grading Report
- GIA Diamond Dossier®
- Laboratory-Grown Diamond Report
- Laboratory-Grown Diamond Report – Dossier
Build confidence with your customers with a GIA report and stand out from your competition with fast turnaround times.
Limited-Time Complimentary Next-Day Reports
Write promo code HOLIDAY on your memo and outside of your shipping box
Ship to GIA: November 14 - December 16
Deliver in person: November 14 - December 20
GIA Laboratories in New York, NY & Carlsbad, CA
D-to-Z natural and laboratory-grown diamonds
US Retailers. Limit 10 stones per client, per day.
All qualifying items submitted for this promotion will be automatically processed and printed without requests for add-on or follow-up services to ensure stones are returned the next day.
Gemological Institute of America, Inc. (GIA) is not responsible for failed, inaccurate, incomplete, late, misdirected, or delayed communications. GIA has the right to cancel, terminate, or modify this offer if it cannot be completed as planned due to technical failures or other conditions beyond GIA’s control. By participating in this offer, clients agree to be bound by these terms, as well as those contained in the GIA Client Agreement, and that any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will include attorneys’ fees. Client hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Volume limits apply to submissions with a maximum of 10 stones per client, per day. Return shipping available at normal ship times following the 24-hour service, and under standard shipping policies. Stones submitted for this offer cannot be received or returned on weekend days and other dates that GIA is closed. View the full list of GIA closure dates. Access to the grading report online may take longer than 24 hours. GIA is not responsible for failed, inaccurate, incomplete, late, misdirected, or delayed communications or shipments. GIA has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this offer if it cannot be completed as planned due to technical failure(s), other conditions beyond GIA’s control, or in GIA’s sole discretion. By participating in this offer, clients agree to be bound by these terms and the terms and conditions of the GIA Client Agreement.
What you will be asked to provide:
- A valid email address
- Your contact details, date of birth and a scan of a valid government-issued photo identification
If you are applying for an account on behalf of a business, you will also need to provide:
- The names, home addresses, dates of birth and scans of valid government-issued photo identification for all owners or individuals who have 25% or more ownership or voting rights in the company or who otherwise have significant control over the company, such as a CFO or CEO of the company (if applicable).
- The names and scans of government-issued valid photo identification for any additional individuals authorized to conduct business with GIA on behalf of your company. This could include authorized representatives, couriers or anyone who will pick up or drop off materials on behalf of the business.
- A copy of the company’s business license or articles of incorporation.