Graduate Pearls Program
Satisfy the most discriminating buyers with your knowledge of pearls. Your coursework includes the latest research told through a captivating collection of audio, video, and multimedia – and it’s all online.ENROLL NOW
What You'll Learn
- Determine pearl quality using GIA’s7 Pearl Value Factors™: size, shape, color, luster, surface quality, nacre quality, and matching
- Understand post-harvest treatments, imitation pearls, and pearl-testing practices
- Know what leading retailers and wholesalers think about the resurgence of pearls, and how you can capitalize on this trend
- Increase profits by using pearl buying and selling techniques
- Understand pearl trends and classifications
- Explain to customers the value, beauty, and quality of all varieties of pearls
Possible Career Paths
- Auction Specialist
- Retail Sales
Here are some of the topics covered in the Graduate Pearls diploma program.
Judge and grade pearls using GIA’s7 Pearl Value Factors™.
MARKETS & SUPPLY CHAINS
Understand how market factors and the supply chain affect value.
How You’ll Earn the Graduate Pearls Diploma
Online eLearning + Hands-On Lab Class