Pearl Identification Report
View Sample Report
Details quantity, weight, size, shape, color, origin, mollusk, environment and detectable treatments. For loose, mounted or strung pearls.
Pearl Identification & Classification Report
Includes all Identification Report information, plus luster, surface, and matching, if applicable. For loose, mounted, or strung nacreous pearls.View Sample Report
Cultured Pearl Classification Report
Includes a detailed classification of cultured pearl(s) based on the GIA 7 Pearl Value Factors™ (size, shape, color, luster, surface, nacre and matching). For loose, mounted, or strung pearls.View sample report
GIA Add-On Services give you further information on your pearl.
GIA Follow-Up Services verify, re-evaluate or update results from your original GIA Report.
GIA Specialty Services offer further analysis and information on your noteworthy pearls.
GIA Batch Services utilize GIA-developed technology to analyze and sort pearls based on varying test types.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which analysis and grading services are offered at each laboratory location?
- How do I pay for analysis and grading services?
- What does “Predominantly natural” mean on a pearl report?
- Can I put multiple pearls or items on one pearl report?
- What pearl grading system does GIA use?
- What is the difference between natural and cultured pearls?
- How does the GIA Pearl Identification & Classification Report address nacre thickness?
Report Check Plus
Easily download grading results and PDFs of multiple reports at once.Learn More
Lab Return DatesView
Analysis & Grading FeesView Fee Schedule
Facetware Cut Estimator
Contact Lab Services
Questions? Call +1 800 421 7250 ext 7590 orContact Us
+1 760 603 4500 ext 7590
GIA LocationsView All Locations