Diamond Grading Report
Full 4Cs assessment with a plotted clarity diagram. For loose, natural D-to-Z color diamonds only, weighing 0.15 carats or more.View Sample Report
Diamond Origin Report
Full 4Cs assessment with a plotted clarity diagram, geographic origin and GIA report number laser inscription. For loose, natural D-to-Z color diamonds only, weighing 0.15 carats or more that were submitted for rough analysis. Learn MoreView Sample Report
Full 4Cs assessment. GIA report number laser inscription included. For loose, natural D-to-Z color diamonds only, weighing 0.15 -1.99 carats. Digital-only reportView Sample Report
Full 4Cs assessment and face-up diamond image. For loose, natural D-to-Z color diamonds only, weighing 0.15 -2.99 carats. Digital-only reportView Sample Report
Diamond Focus ™ Report
Full 4Cs assessment with GIA report number laser inscription. For select loose, natural diamonds under 0.40 carats, see submission guidelines. Digital-only report
Natural Diamond Services
GIA Add-On Services give you further information or security for your natural diamond.
GIA Follow-Up Services verify, re-evaluate or update results from your original GIA Report.
GIA Specialty Services offer further analysis and information on your noteworthy natural diamonds.
GIA Batch Services utilize GIA-developed technology to analyze and sort natural diamonds based on varying test types.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I verify multiple reports or download multiple report PDFs at once?
- Why have you changed your Report Check log in?
- What is ultraviolet fluorescence?
- Which analysis and grading services are offered at each laboratory location?
- How do I pay for analysis and grading services?
- Do you grade filled diamonds?
- Is there a cut grading system for fancy shaped diamonds?
- Why does a diamond have to be loose for the Diamond Grading Report and Colored Diamond Grading Report?
- How does GIA grade D-to-Z diamonds?
Report Check Plus
Easily download grading results and PDFs of multiple reports at once.Learn More
Lab Return DatesView
Analysis & Grading FeesView Fee Schedule
My LaboratorySign in Learn More
FACETWARE CUT ESTIMATOR
Free online tool to estimate a cut grade, simply by entering the proportion and finish information.Launch Tool
Contact Lab Services
Questions? Call +1 800 421 7250 ext 7590 orContact Us
+1 760 603 4500 ext 7590
GIA LocationsView All Locations