- Learn more about GIA laboratory services such as the Melee Analysis Service and Colored Stone Lab Services.
- Find out about 2019 Education courses and classes in Japan.
- Learn about the GIA Retailer Support Program and its many free point-of-sale and online tools and apps that retailers can use to educate customers and encourage sales.
- Take advantage of the convenience of submitting diamonds and colored stones at the booth with pick-up at the GIA laboratory.
- Attend a seminar about colored stones sponsored by IJT and presented by GIA Gemologist Dr. Taku Okada.
Laboratory Take-In Services at IJTGIA will offer convenient access to diamond grading and gem identification and country-of-origin report services during IJT.
Submit diamonds and colored stones at the GIA booth and pick up your stones and reports at the GIA laboratory in Tokyo:
- Diamond Dossier, Diamond Grading Report or Colored Diamond Report for diamonds 0.15 to 5.99 ct.
- GIA Colored Stone Identification Reports for any polished, loose or mounted gem material or GIA Colored Stone Identification and Origin Reports for polished loose or mounted ruby, sapphire, emerald, Paraíba tourmaline and red spinel.