Date: Monday, March 13, 2023
Location: Javits Convention Center, New York, NY
Come spend the day at Career Fair, and be prepared to leave inspired and empowered. You'll have the opportunity to meet with recruiters from more than 40 gem and jewelry companies like Tiffany & Co., Harry Winston, Brilliant Earth, Diamonds Direct, Ring Concierge and Hammerman Brothers. Listen to industry VIPs share their insights on the gem and jewelry industry and participate in a career coaching session. The few hours you invest can translate into a future full of opportunities. Career Fair is free for general attendees.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
Learn from opening panel of gem and jewelry industry leaders.
Meet with recruiters promoting open job positions.
Consult with a career coach from a variety of industry sectors and profession.
Network with representative of prominent gem and jewelry companies, industry professionals, GIA New York staff and other attendees.
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Sign up for Career Coaching appointment
9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Meet with Industry Organizations
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Kimberly Overlin – Dean of Students, GIA
- Corey Rosso – Vice President of Academic Affairs, GIA
- Keynote Speaker: Jordan Harbinger – Host of the The Jordan Harbinger Show Podcast and social dynamics expert.
11:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Snack and Stretch Break
11:15 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. State of Industry Panel
- Johanna Levy – Vice President of Environmental, Social and Governance Programs, GIA
- Marty Hurwitz – CEO and Founder, THE MVEye
- David Berdugo – Chief Operating Officer at BlueNile.com and JamesAllen.com
- Moderator: Richard Pesqueira – Vice President of Business Development in North America and Brands, GIA
12:30 p.m. Snack and Stretch Break
12:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Meet with Recruiters
12:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Career Coaching
- Make appointments between 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 & 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
3:30 p.m. Career Fair Concludes