Frequently asked questions

I am eligible for vocational rehabilitation funds. Can I use this money to help pay for my educational programme at GIA?

It depends on the rehabilitation agency's guidelines and restrictions. Once you have determined your eligibility with your agency, have the counsellor contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance on (800) 421 7250, ext 4175 to determine your eligibility for GIA.