Diamond Grading Report
Full 4Cs assessment with a plotted clarity diagram. For loose, natural D-to-Z colour diamonds only, weighing 0.15 carats or more.View Sample Report
Diamond Origin Report
Full 4Cs assessment with a plotted clarity diagram, geographical origin and GIA report number laser inscription. For loose, natural D-to-Z colour diamonds only, weighing 0.15 carats or more that were submitted for rough analysis.
Full 4Cs assessment. GIA report number laser inscription included. For loose, natural D-to-Z colour diamonds only, weighing 0.15 -1.99 carats.View Sample Report
Online report only. Full 4Cs assessment and face-up diamond image. For loose, natural D-to-Z colour diamonds only, weighing 0.15-2.99 carats.View Sample Report
Diamond Focus ™ Report
Online report only. Full 4Cs assessment with GIA report number laser inscription. For select loose, natural diamonds under 0.40 carats, see submission guidelines.View Sample Report
Natural Diamond Services
GIA Add-On Services give you further information or security for your natural diamond.
GIA Follow-Up Services verify, re-evaluate or update results from your original GIA Report.
GIA Specialist Services offer further analysis and information on your noteworthy natural diamonds.
GIA Batch Services utilise GIA-developed technology to analyse and sort natural diamonds based on varying test types.
Frequently asked questions
- How can I verify multiple reports or download multiple report PDFs at once?
- Why have you changed your Report Check log in?
- What is ultraviolet fluorescence?
- Which analysis and grading services are offered at each laboratory location?
- How do I pay for analysis and grading services?
- Do you grade filled diamonds?
- Is there a cut grading system for fancy shaped diamonds?
- Why does a diamond have to be loose for the Diamond Grading Report and Coloured Diamond Grading Report?
- How does GIA grade D to Z diamonds?
Report check plus
Easily download grading results and PDFs of multiple reports at once.Learn More
Lab Return DatesView
Analysis & Grading FeesView Fee Schedule
My LaboratorySign in Learn More
FACETWARE CUT ESTIMATOR
Free online tool which will estimate a cut grade, when you enter the proportion and finish information.Launch Tool
Contact Lab Services
Questions? CallContact Us
+1 760 603 4500 ext 7590
GIA LocationsWorldwide Locations