Jewelry Design Certificate
Get ready to turn your inspirations into designs with the Jewelry Design course. You’ll learn drafting, shading, design theory, how to illustrate shape and form using several media, and more. At the completion of this Jewelry Design course, you will have a hand-developed portfolio of your work and a digital copy to show prospective employers and clients.
What You'll Learn
- Develop sources of inspiration
- Understand jewellery design theory and artistry
- Illustrate the shape, form and texture of metal
- Render faceted gems, pearls, coloured metals, etc.
- Learn traditional drafting techniques
- Develop motifs to create sketches of jewellery objects
- Create a portfolio of class projects and custom designs that is ready for presentation to potential clients and employers
Possible Career Paths
- Custom Designer
- Hand Renderer
- Jewellery Business Owner
- Jewellery Designer
- Sales Associate
Topics Covered During This Course
Here are some of the topics covered in the Jewelry Design certificate programme.
Learn theory and techniques to inspire your jewellery designs.
Explore your creative side through real-world design scenarios.
Lay out designs accurately and to scale.
Use watercolour and shading to bring your illustrations to life.
The Jewelry Design Certificate programme is available in Carlsbad and New York and at GIA campuses worldwide.
Study At The GIA School On campus, full-time learning
Immerse yourself in the world of gems and jewellery and earn your Jewelry Design certificate by studying at a GIA campus. This transformative programme opens up a world of opportunity.Offered at the Following Campuses