For classes starting between 1 April 2020 and 31 March 2021, complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA.
For classes starting between 1 April 2021 and 31 March 2022, complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA.
Prior to filling out the FAFSA, you will need to go to the FSA ID website https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch to apply for an FSA ID. If you were born after 31 December 1999, you are considered a dependent for financial aid purposes and one of your parents must apply for an FSA ID as well. It is highly recommended that students (and their parents) use the FAFSA IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
Once you have your FSA ID, and your parents have theirs (if you were born after 31 December 1999), gather the following documents to complete your 2020-2021 FAFSA online:
- Your Social Security card
- Your Alien Registration or Permanent Resident card (if you are not a US Citizen)
- Your driver’s licence (if you have one)
- Your 2018 W-2 forms and other records of money earned
- Your 2018 Federal Income Tax Return (1040, 1040A, 1040EZ)
- Your parents’ 2018 Federal Income Tax Return (if you are a dependent student)
- Your 2018 untaxed income records
- Your current bank statements
- Your business and investment records
Once you have gathered the information necessary to complete your FAFSA, visit https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
Federal School : 015765
SOC / CIP Code: 51-9070 (Jewelers and Precious Stone & Metal Workers)