Complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA® for programmes starting between 1 April 2022 and 31 March 2023
Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA® for programmes starting between 1 April 2023 and 31 March 2024
Create an FSA ID prior to submitting the FAFSA®. If you are considered a dependent student for financial aid purposes, one of your parents must create an FSA ID. It is highly recommended that students (and their parents) use the FAFSA IRS Data Retrieval Tool.
To complete your FAFSA application, you will need the information listed below:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your parents’ Social Security Numbers if you are a dependent student
- Your Driver’s License Number if you have one
- Your Alien Registration Number if you are not a US citizen
- Federal tax information, tax documents or tax returns, including IRS W-2 information, for you (and your spouse, if you are married), and for your parents if you are a dependent student:
- IRS Form1040
- Foreign tax return or IRS Form 1040-NR
- Tax return for Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the US Virgin Islands, the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or Palau
- Records of your untaxed income, such as child support received, interest income and veterans non-education benefits, for you, and for your parents if you are a dependent student
- Information on cash; savings and current account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and property (but not including the home in which you live); and business and farm assets for you and for your parents if you are a dependent student
For more information, visit Studentaid.gov.
GIA Federal School Code for Carlsbad and New York Campuses: 015765