Our continuing education programme offers ongoing learning about the gem and jewellery industry. Stay current with access to the latest research, trends and educational content.
Any alumni who hold a GIA Graduate Gemmologist or Gemmologist Diploma can sign up for the Continuing Education programme.
What You’ll Do
- Take online interactive assignments monthly through My GIA
- Receive a completion certificate to display alongside your GIA diplomas
- Eight interactive assignments (one per month, February to September) via GIA’s eLearning platform, featuring video, stunning photography and online lectures from experts in gemmology.
- Access to GIA eLearning courses including Diamond Essentials, Colored Stone Essentials, Diamonds & Diamond Grading, Colored Stones, and Gem Identification.
- A rich multimedia library with hundreds of exclusive videos.
How It Works
- All assignments are delivered online through My GIA
- Complete assignments by 31 December and score 75% or better on each one
- Submit an online Petition to Graduate to receive your GIA Continuing Education Recognition certificate.
CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMME
Looking to find old friends or make new contacts? GIA maintains a comprehensive directory of alumni to make finding people easier!
FREE ALUMNI RESOURCES
Sign up for AlumConnect, our GIA Alumni newsletter, and stay on top of the latest news, events and topics.
Find your local GIA Alumni chapter and stay connected. Click Here.